Pages

News

Welcome to Funnylogo website New features and new look in May 2015

Saturday 5 January 2013

2013! IT'S A NEW YEAR! FRESH HOPES AND DREAMS! THEN, DISAPPOINTMENT AND SELF-LOATHING, FOLLOWED BY ALCOHOL AND NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS. ANYWAY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last year, I didn't compile status updates about anything related to the New Year. Perhaps I was overwhelmed by the 300+ status updates posted daily on my FAN PAGE  at the time. I'm going to post as many as I can find and post them now. Disclaimer: If the original status update referenced "2011", I changed it to "2012" because I felt like it and I'm the boss of you. Thanks for sticking around during this peculiar year. I can't wait to see what you unpredictable and demented people come up with in 2013!

___ My New Year's resolution is to take up a new hobby, like jogging. I just hope it doesn't interfere with my other hobby: lying. (SamGirl Sunday)
____ This year, instead of making New Year's resolutions, I'm making Old Year resolutions, where I look back at the things I did and pretend that's what I set out to do. (Danny Coleiro)
____ One of my New Year's resolutions is to see Snakes on a Plane. Not the movie. I just really wanna smuggle some snakes onto a plane this year. (Jack Olivar)
____ I'm trying every microbrew and major brand beer from around the globe. Yup, THIS is my New Beer's resolution. (Mustache Mann)
____ If I remember New Year's Eve, there is something seriously wrong. (Adam Apple)
____ New Year's Resolutions are for people who don't have the willpower to stay the same. (Donny Norris)
____ Well, by this time Tuesday, I will have broken every single one of my resolutions. (Bob Brittain)
____ I'm randomly selecting one of your profile pics to print and make out with at midnight. (Mya Sisnice)
____ New Years Resolution #1: Don't throw up (Tom Guntorius)
____ My New Year's Resolution #1: Incorporate bacon into a majority of my meals. (Dotty Joyner)
____ All ready for my New Year's Eve party. I forgot the noisemakers so I just told my friends to bring their kids. (Lisa James)
____ Kiss me ~ it's midnight somewhere. (Helen Waite)
____ 2013 New years Resolution: Let's try NOT to be throwing up hot Gatorade at 8 a.m. on Jan 1st. (Amy Horisk)
____ For a couple of weeks now I've been trying to come up with a few meaningful, attainable New Year's resolutions but I've come to the conclusion that I'm perfect & I don't need to change a damn thing. (Jerry Pisano)
____ How much do you have to drink to forget a year? Whatever that is, that is what I will drink on New Year's Eve. (Todd Landon Wildig)
____ I tried to reflect back over this year but I can't remember past 5 p.m. yesterday. (Donny Norris)
____ I'm going to spend New Year's Eve the same way I spend any other night of the year...getting horribly smashed and falling asleep in my neighbor's shrubs. (Bob Brittain)

Need more? Try THESE

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

I Don't Claim the Copyright material of these images in this Blog. Some Posts and Images Have Been Download From Search Engine. From Social networks and will be removed immediately at the request of the Owner.