Pages

News

Welcome to Funnylogo website New features and new look in May 2015

Saturday 5 January 2013

collection of best funny Facebook status




  • Kid's dad joined Facebook, kid posted on his wall : "WTF!" Dad asked him "what is WTF?" kid replied him "Welcome to Facebook".
  • Grammar is important. For instance, commas save lives: "Let's eat grandpa". "Lets eat, grandpa".
  • ih yas 2 detnaw tsuj i taht tuo dnif u nehw gnitatirri yrev ti dnif yam u..... CONFUSED?? now read it backwards!!
  • I'm retired. I was tired yesterday, and I'm tired again today.
  • Why do old people drive like they have all the time in the world, but young people drive like their days are limited?
  • Hated when old aunts came up to me after weddings and said "you are next". They stopped that when I did the same to them after funerals.
  • Wonders who decided that paper beats rock? Have someone hold up a sheet of paper in front of their face, then throw a rock at it. Who wins?
  • If you see a guy opening a car door for a girl, it's one of two things: either a new girl, or a new car!
  • If a girl from Iceland and a guy from Cuba have a kid. Will he be an icecube?
  • Dear Homework, You're Not Attractive and I'm Not Doing You.
  • You broke my heart into several pieces. That's Good! Now I can give it to several girls.
  • Osama Bin laden: World champion of hide and seek since 2001.
  • I sometimes watch birds and wonder "If I could fly who would I shit on?"
  • When someone sees you crying, and asks: "Are you sad?" Punch them in the face, and ask: "Are you okay?"
  • My mom thinks LOL stands for "lots of love" and texted me "Your Grandma just died. LOL."
  • H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K = Half of My Energy Wasted on Random Krap!
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, friend requests are good but who the hell are you??
  • My computer just beat me at chess.But it was no match for me at kick boxing.
  • Who said nothing is impossible. I have been doing nothing from the past hour.
  • To Catch Me, You Gotta Be Fast. To Find Me, You Gotta Be Smart. To Be Me? Shit! You Gotta Be Kidding! 
  • Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected.
  • Fact 1: You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue. Fact 2: Now, all the fools will try it. Fact 3: Now you will be smiling.
  • ATTEMPTING TO GIVE A DAMN ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ 87% complete. ERROR: I don't give a damn!
  • Dear god, if u give us back Bob Marley and Tupac. You can have Bieber and Miley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

I Don't Claim the Copyright material of these images in this Blog. Some Posts and Images Have Been Download From Search Engine. From Social networks and will be removed immediately at the request of the Owner.