Pages

News

Welcome to Funnylogo website New features and new look in May 2015

Wednesday 2 January 2013

The 10 Greatest Puppet TV Shows of the 90 Funny

The Best Puppet Shows of the 90s

Everybody loves a great puppet show, and in honor of the decade that doesn’t get written about much, I give you the 10 Greatest Puppet TV Shows of the 90s. I didn’t want to include the 80s for various reasons, but mainly because there would be a lot more obvious choices in that list. Hopefully you’ll remember some shows you haven’t thought about in a long time, or discover some you’ve never heard of.

10. The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss

First up is the short-lived puppet series based on the works of Dr. Seuss. The Wubbulous World ran on Nick Jr. for two seasons (96-97) and included all of the classic Seuss characters, but in new stories. I always had a fascination with shows that I knew I was too old for in the 90s, and I remember watching a few episodes of this. I loved how well Dr. Seuss’ characters translated into puppet form. I’d take a movie in this style over either of the horrible live action Seuss stories any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

I Don't Claim the Copyright material of these images in this Blog. Some Posts and Images Have Been Download From Search Engine. From Social networks and will be removed immediately at the request of the Owner.